Hacked for two years by Jane Holloman and Joe Newcomb, et al., who use amazonaws

I recently found 33 pages of hacking links (source code, programs, etc.), each listing hundreds of sites that Holloman and Newcomb are associated with in their extensive and elaborate hacking of my various devices, both Apple and Android, as well as those devices' apps and my online accounts. One such link is: {URL Removed} . Can anyone advise me on how to stop them, and better yet, hold them responsible and prosecute them for their cyber crimes against me? They have taken over my devices, even my burner phone (on which THEIR email is displayed as the user ID instead of mine). They have also hacked the local public library system I use, several of my friends, and my last four places of employment. Local authorities aren't interested in helping me, even though Newcomb has sent me texted threats, such as "Go away or pay" and "I'll send everything I got after you." I have never even met this man, however, he was the boss and self-proclaimed best friend of my deceased fiance, whom he and Holloman wer also hacking and cyberstalking, up until the day he died in December of 2013. I have also filed online complaints with IC3 and have gone to the FBI in person, to no avail. Any input or advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Courtney,

Please call your local police department. Their cyber crimes unit will take able to collect a copy of the information you have and start an investigation.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

i did that, a year ago. corporal jeffrey lee of the computer crimes division of the harris county constable's office refuses to help me, discredits me, and flat out tells me that he sees no evidence of hacking in my devices, apps or online accounts - even though verizon wireless's fraud dept. told me that my acct. was compromised, my bank identified debit card fraud in my acct. pertaining to purchases that my hacks made online at verizon, amazon and itunes, apple (in so many words) told me i was hacked, to work with the local police, and wished me luck catching them, and amazon told me my kindle was rooted (which i didn't do). i've also given Lee printed copies of the texted threats from Newcomb, some flaunting his hacking, saying he had pictures and videos of me, my driver's license number, my ssn, etc. Lee did nothing. Lastly, I recently told Lee that my current cell phone shows my user ID to be my hacks' email, not mine. Again, nothing from Lee. Newcomb has a history of paying his way out of being held responsible for his crimes, so I have discovered, which knowledge may be the reason my hacking exists. If Lee isn't on his payroll, then he refuses to do his job for some other reason.

So now what? And why was the url in my original post removed?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Courtney,

So now what?

Try asking for a different detective to be assigned to the case.

Try contacting the security departments for each company involved and ask for them to start their own investigations.

And why was the url in my original post removed?

It was a broken link (404) that didn't bring up a web page. Broken links are removed from posts.

Last edited: