Godaddy hosted email accounts not getting Twitter email notifications

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Has anyone else noticed a problem with Godaddy hosted forwards not receiving email notifications from Twitter?

Godaddy Twitter Email.jpg

It's probably about time I see about moving the hosted email forwards into AWS WorkMail, my preferred hosting whenever possible.

Big Dan

EQ Forum Moderator
Has anyone else noticed a problem with Godaddy hosted forwards not receiving email notifications from Twitter?

View attachment 1856

It's probably about time I see about moving the hosted email forwards into AWS WorkMail, my preferred hosting whenever possible.
It's time to switch. I dumped GoDaddy for any kind of email hosting many years ago (2007-ish) after I realized they were silently discarding some mail they deemed to be spam (it wasn't it was newsletter's I'd opted-into) without any notice or any way to turn it off. Support always played dumb but I find it hard to believe they don't know what's going on with their own mail servers.

I further dumped GoDaddy for domain hosting a couple years back. I grew tired of the borderline scam upsells at every check out. I think the site seal BS put me over the line.