Gmail has started marking all our emails as spam, even when they are not?

Andy Newby

Valued Member
Hi,

Firstly, I'm aware this is the front end users forum for Gmail,. bit I can't find anywhere else to post this as a webmaster.

As of last week we are having issues getting emails into the Inbox of Gmail users. I've tested the emails coming out and they are not blacklisted, have valid DKIM, SPF, SpamAssassin "likes" us, and everything else looks fine. We've not had problems before.

Is there somewhere/someone I can talk to so they can look into it? It's imperative we get it fixed as these are the welcome emails for our paid members joining the site, and they are getting a bit miffed that they don't get their welcome emails (they are getting them, but they are going directly into spam). It's so frustrating, as we don't spam and never have - so I'm not sure why this is even happening :/

Thanks

Andy

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
What is the Sender Score for the IP sending the welcome emails?

Have you checked your outgoing mail logs for signs of compromised accounts and web site forms?

Andy Newby

Valued Member
Thanks for the reply. That site wants me to pay to see anything :(

I have run it through: glockapps.com

Literally everyone is happy with me - its just Gmail that is kicking up a fuss. I've signed up to Google Postmaster Tools to try and get some insight, but all I get is:

No data to display at present. Please come back later.
Postmaster Tools requires your domain to satisfy certain conditions before data is visible for this chart. Refer to the Help page for more details.​

I've just sent a dummy email to my gmail and sure enough it went straight to spam.

With regards to the server sending out spam after being compramised, I have not seen any evidence of that (its my own server, and I have it locked down pretty tight)

Thanks

Andy

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Andy,

Sender scores are free. No payment required.

Also, it's the "report card" that factors into getting into the inbox with big mailbox providers.