Forgotten pasword

Discussion in 'Password Recovery' started by AlonaJuele, Mar 18, 2015.

1. AlonaJuele

AlonaJuele Greylisted

how can i recover my forgotten pasword in my yahoomail alona_1003@yahoo.com. I have forgoten my answer to my sec question.i think my acnt is blocked becaus i have tried may paswords several times.pls help.tnx

2. Thomas Hoggle

Thomas Hoggle New Email

Have a brand new computer can't get in it because I forgot password. And I've tried so many, I am locked out. I have reached out to you and you keep telling me I need more information. My name, dob, email, home address and phone number should be enough to get a password reset and unlock my account.

3. dwight.miller

dwight.miller New Email

I have never had need for a password to access email prior to this experience so know no password, however there is a note on my screen entitled "Internet Email - dwight.miller" which identifies the Server: as smtp.rcn.com and User Name: as dwight.miller and asks for a Password: (in which 7 asterisks appear) and a block entitled "Save this password in your password list" followed by blocks for "OK" and"Cancel". This message appears on my screen always, no mater what else is on the screen. I can get it to leave only for a moment so that I can read what is behind it but it reappears in about 2 seconds. What password can I offer it so as to get rid of the message?

4. Alex Lewis

Alex Lewis New Email

Do you provide a phone number during sign up??:rolleyes:

5. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

6. Paula Hampton

Paula Hampton New Email

I accidentally deleted my account and my old cell number was {old cell} but my new one is {new cell} A support team said it would cost me over a hundred dollars to get it back

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2017
  7. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice