Error code 0x8004210A

lord zedd

New Email
:(Hello,, when i configured microsoft outlook with yahoo mail (free), it gave me an error while downloading emails from my yahoo account. It tries to contact with server but is unable to complete task even 1%..finally it gave me this message.

'Task '127.0.0.1 - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

please someone help:(

lord zedd

New Email
its yahoo.com..yes i have tried using ypops..sometimes it does 3% sometimes 6%..and it sticks to 6%..dosent even move then.

lord zedd

New Email
Its yahoo.com..i have tried with ypops..when i click send/receive, it downloads upto 6%.
Sometimes only 3%. After that it stands still and displays a message of server time out after few seconds.

lord zedd

New Email
My microsoft outlook is not working correctly, so i have uninstalled it.. but sir can u plz tell me or give here a link to access yahoomail through outlook express 6 and thunderbird 2.0 ?..remember sir its outlook express and not microsoft outlook.