Emails not delivered to my inbox at mail.india.com account

shreyasjk

New Email
Hello,

I use Google Chrome 20.0.1130.1 and Windows 7 32bit home professional. I was expecting a few emails from US for the last week and when I finally called the person to verify, she insisted she had sent the mail thrice to my account. But it still hadn't reached my mailbox.

I asked her to forward the mail to an alternate gmail account and in that mail I verified that there was no mistake on her part. She had sent the email correctly to my account but it hadn't reached me.

After this experience, I wonder how many such emails haven't reached me. This really is a bad situation because I have used that email for all my official university applications. Please help me retrieve those emails lost in transit.
Thanks in advance.

Shreyas

THERESA

Customer Service
I don't believe there is a way to retrieve emails that were sent previously. I'm afraid it's too late. For future emails check your spam settings. If you know an email address you may be receiving an email from add them to your address book.

shreyasjk

New Email
But the issue here is that the mails do not pop up even in the spam folder. I just do not receive them. How can I ever be sure if I am going to receive the mails sent to me if this is the case?

THERESA

Customer Service
Have you tested the account and sent other emails to yourself from another account to be sure it's working properly for the most part?

You should add their email address to your address book. Having them in your email address of approved contacts should help.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Do you have a webmail login that you can use to check your other folders including the ISP's spam folder which could be different from the spam folder on your computer? You may also be able to add your critical contacts to a whitelist or addresses to help ensure delivery from their addresses.

shreyasjk

New Email
Do you have a webmail login that you can use to check your other folders including the ISP's spam folder which could be different from the spam folder on your computer? You may also be able to add your critical contacts to a whitelist or addresses to help ensure delivery from their addresses.

I'm sorry I did not understand what you meant when you asked if I had a webmail login?