Emails Deleted From Trash Question

tlspiegel

New Email
I have several NEW FOLDERS created for organizing my email. When I move an email to a NEW FOLDER, no problem. It's there and everything is fine.

Many of my emails get put automatically into the PEOPLE folder. When I send email from the PEOPLE folder to trash and empty my trash folder, those emails in my NEW FOLDERS are deleted also.

My question is, how can I avoid this from happening? Would using just the basic version avoid this? The PEOPLE FOLDER is problematic for me, and I really don't want to use the basic version. Thank you.

tlspiegel

New Email
Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm using yahoo.com In my first post I asked about using just the basic version. I can't do that, because it just isn't rich enough for me. So, I'm stuck with the new version.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
In Yahoo the People folders isn't a folder but a view. The email you see there isn't a separate of your email. It's a smart view, like an "unread messages" view that helps you organize and only shows unread emails.

tlspiegel

New Email
I have several folders I have created... let's call them A, B, C, and D. If I drop an email from the Inbox into A, B, C, or D I expect it to stay there. Not get deleted, until I physically delete it. Some emails are automatically dropped into PEOPLE, in addition to the Inbox . If I delete the emails in PEOPLE the emails put into A, B, C, or D are ALSO deleted. Is that clear?