email to long to fit in window

EmailHosting

New Email
What email provider are you using? Also, are you using a client such as Outlook with that email provider? Additionally, what browser are you using?

Hopefully, the answer to these questions will allow me to provide you with a good answer.;)

pboo

New Email
Hi,
I'm using hotmail.co.uk webmail, not using outlook. I'm also using firefox mainly but it's the same with google chrome

Thanks

pboo

New Email
What email provider are you using? Also, are you using a client such as Outlook with that email provider? Additionally, what browser are you using?

Hopefully, the answer to these questions will allow me to provide you with a good answer.;)

Hi, I'm posting this again as I've had no answer
I'm using hotmail.co.uk, not using outlook, using firefox and chrome

thanks

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi pboo,

What resolution is your monitor set to?

Is this a problem for all emails or just emails from a couple specific senders?

I suspect it's only for a couple senders and it's because of the way they send emails.

Hotmail Print.JPG

If you click "printer friendly version" the email should be resized to fix your screen.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

pboo

New Email
Hi pboo,

What resolution is your monitor set to?

Is this a problem for all emails or just emails from a couple specific senders?

I suspect it's only for a couple senders and it's because of the way they send emails.

View attachment 768

If you click "printer friendly version" the email should be resized to fix your screen.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

Hi,
thank you for your reply,
Yes, you're right, I only get it from a couple of email senders.

I tried clicking the printer icon, but don't see "printer friendly version". Should I be able to see that ?
This is what I see, 2012-03-25_1311 - pboo's library

Did you mean I would have to click that everytime I get a "long email?"

Thanks