Email notifications

bburg

Valued Member
On most boards you can choose between different kind of notifications by email (watched threads): instant, daily, weekly. Here it seems only be instant. I can't find the other options. ❓❓

bburg

Valued Member
I found that. And receive email notifications of replies is checked. But this option seems to sent instant emails. I want only one email a day, with all subscribed threads in it. But that option seems to be missing.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Do you now which software vendor?

It's a feature in vBulletin and some other boards. @bburg is right, it's not a feature in XenForo.

I'm checking for an add-on that doesn't make me cringe. It might not be a feature I can implement. I'm checking.

compleo

Valued Member
It's a feature in vBulletin and some other boards. @bburg is right, it's not a feature in XenForo.

I'm checking for an add-on that doesn't make me cringe. It might not be a feature I can implement. I'm checking.

I never experienced any web site that had an option that sent "one email a day, with all subscribed threads in it"VB was good years ago but went down hill with VB5 & has stripped it down to almost zero features.

bburg

Valued Member
I never experienced any web site that had an option that sent "one email a day, with all subscribed threads in it"VB was good years ago but went down hill with VB5 & has stripped it down to almost zero features.

Email notifications.png