email font problem

sharrono

New Email
Hi the fonts in my yahoo email keep changing size when I accidentally roll the scroller on my mouse button up and down. I have tried to change the size by logging out but it didn't work. I have tried to keep rolling the mouse and that isn't working either. I would like to set it so it won't change the fonts like that. Right now the font is so tiny I can't even read it. I hope someone will have a fix for me. thanks

Big Dan

EQ Forum Moderator
Hi Sharrono, welcome to EQ. :)

When on the Yahoo mail page press Ctrl 0 (zero). That will reset the page's font size to normal.

I suspect your ctrl key is stuck. In most browsers pressing ctrl and scrolling increases and decreases font for people with impaired eyesight.

sharrono

New Email
I didn't think I would ever be able to fix this. I have been trying over and over for days and days......just goes to show how computer illiterate I am.....and to think it is such a simple little thing, but frustrating!!!!!
THANK YOU Big Dan!!!!! I really appreciate your help!

Sky

New Email
Hi Dan,

Google search has led me to your post. A friend of mine has a similar font issue in Yahoo Mail in Firefox v21. The moment she types a letter, the text in the email goes to size 36 using Firefox. I wonder why there is no font issue in Yahoo Mail with Internet Explorer on the same machine.

I will definitely try your solution after work today. Thanks.

Sky

New Email
Hi Dan,

Google search has led me to your post. A friend of mine has a similar font issue in Yahoo Mail in Firefox v21. The moment she types a letter, the text in the email goes to size 36 using Firefox. I wonder why there is no font issue in Yahoo Mail with Internet Explorer on the same machine.

I will definitely try your solution after work today. Thanks.

Confirmed CTRL-0 Key combination has solved my friend's issue. Thank you soooooooooooooo much Dan!