email error: 452 4.1.1 ... temporary failure

Nuts4Mutts

Valued Member
Hi!
I posted the inability to send an email & the error message, (above), in my ISP's email forum. They responded with the following info:

There's a DNS problem with the domain part of one of the email addresses. Comcast won't accept email that's currently undeliverable, and in this case it's returning that "452" temporary error code because it can't verify whether or not it's a valid email domain. The only thing you can do is figure out which address is causing the problem and remove it from your list of recipients until they get the DNS situation sorted out at the recipient end. This link shows how to turn on logging so you can see which address is causing the problem:

http://www.emailquestions.com/incredimail/234-troubleshoot-sending-receiving-problems-incredimail.ht...

If you post the domain that's having the problem we might be able to figure out exactly what the problem is.

Please tell me how to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Nuts4Mutts :)