Email blocked as spam

Seer33

New Email
Hi. I have a problem with my emails being blocked as being SPAM

I have recently had to change hosting provider and since then, in fact just the last two days, it took a week to get my new hosting set up :( I have had emails that I have sent through my domain email returned to me as being spam with the ip identified as being a black ip.

I am figuring that this is actually an issue with my hosting provider, but when I did a search on the internet one suggestion was that I should ensure that my domain email is not being used to send spam.

Can anyone tell me how I might do this?

Many thanks

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

What is your domain name, and what is the IP address of your outgoing mail server?

If you're not sure please post the full email headers from a test sent email sent using the new email hosting provider.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

Seer33

New Email
I have sent one PM to you but it was greater than the allowed number of characters so I split it in half and now I can not send the other half to you by PM .. sorry

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

The IP address at your new hosting has a terrible sender score and yes it's listed on many black lists:

https://senderscore.org/lookup.php?lookup=202.49.183.91&ipLookup=Go

Network Tools: DNS,IP,Email

It's actively sending spam, and appears to be new for sending any email at all.

If you are not the source of the problem, and you're on a shared hosting with other problematic customers, this problem isn't likely ever to get resolved.

What did you dislike about your previous hosting?

What features or other information made you choose the new hosting?

With some more information about your DNS, email, and/or web hosting requirements we should be able to help you find a new hosting provider.

Seer33

New Email
What did you dislike about your previous hosting?

What features or other information made you choose the new hosting?

With some more information about your DNS, email, and/or web hosting requirements we should be able to help you find a new hosting provider.

My previous hosting went toes up.

I choose this hosting based on having a CPanel as opposed to Plesk (Hates Plesk), that it is located in New Zealand, my home country and price.

Your response is exactly what I suspected. At the time of choosing I had considered buying the small business package but didn't. I wonder if I would have had and be having the same issues. Thanks for your assistance.