email and samsung galaxy s111mini

Paul

New Email
I am unbable to connect to my email account paul@padmore.info using my Galaxy s111mini. Everything was ok. There was a problem with my email and I had to change my password and that was fine on my pc but since then no email via phone. I have tried cancelling the account and adding it again but everytime it says "Unable to connect to server to verify your account information. No response from server" I have also reset the phone to factory settings but nothing works!! Any ideas?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Paul,

It appears the email hosting for your domain is provided by email-cluster.com

I checked and can not find settings related to that hosting company, but I do see that you have a mail.padmore.info that's answering for both POP3 and IMAP.

Trying using mail.padmore.info as your server name, your full email address and password for the login info, and configure as an IMAP account either port 143 (no SSL) or port 993 (SSL required)

I only see port 25 open for sending email. I do not see ports 587 or 465 responding.

Please let us know if that helps to fix the problem. If not, you may need to contact the company who you pay your hosting bill.