E-mail Problems

hawgdancer1

New Email
...Yahoo Mail...Initially Boomerradio.com wouldn't play....After I switched over to IE9. Put it into Compatibility worked ok after that. But started having problems with Yahoo mail. First thing in the morning it lets me send out or forward a few messages & then locks up and won't let me send out anymore!!!! Thought maybe it had something to do with the IE9 browser.....so I set up Google Chrome (with a friend of mine who switched over recently himself).....Same thing happens..... lets me send out or forward a few messages & then locks up and won't let me send out anymore!!!! Now also in Google Chrome, I can't bring up Boomer Radio because I found out their player is not set up for the Chrome. Also it won't print out Yahoo free Crossword puzzles. So if I want them back I am going to have to switch back to IE9 for my browser!!!!!!
Soooo.....HELP.....Just what do I need to do to solve my problems with the YAHOO?????.....Now it won't let me send out e-mails that I have put into Drafts or even "new" e-mails......I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!!