e-mail delivery to BlackBerry device!

samko

New Email
My Ip address : 93.186.23.83
Name Samuel Kunle-Oluwatobi
32A Pilot Crescent,off Bode Thomas Street,Surulere,Lagos,
Nigeria.
Email :samuel_kunleoluwatobi@ hotmail.co.uk

Please I like to let you know,since I have been prompted by outlook/hotmail to change my password, my mails have not been delivered to my BB inbox, please see the above ip address and activate my account immediately.
I have done all that are required to do on Homepage Hp laptop with Microsoft accounts,yet the account has not been activated. A'm asked to contact e-mail provider by BB customer service.
Thanks.

Please the mail sent to me from BB customer service and I have done as advised

Email messages from samuel_kunleoluwatobi@hotmail.co.uk and changes to your personal data (for example, contacts or calendar) are not being delivered to your BlackBerry® device. To resume service from this email account to your BlackBerry device, validate your samuel_kunleoluwatobi@hotmail.co.uk password:

1. On the Home screen, click the Setup icon and click Email Accounts or Email Settings.
2. Click samuel_kunleoluwatobi@hotmail.co.uk.
3. Type your samuel_kunleoluwatobi@hotmail.co.uk password.
4. Save.

If the problem persists, contact your email provider.

BlackBerry® Internet Service

THERESA

Customer Service
Hello,

We are not affiliated with blackberry or hotmail. We are an email help forum. People post questions that they have about email and we try to answer them.

Can you access your hotmail from a desktop computer but not on your blackberry? Is that the issue you are having?