Do you know of any alternative to the closed Whiteout?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
There are many services in this area now. What features are you looking for? If you help with a list of requirements that might set some services apart from the others so we can help you find a match.

B

blackgeekhack

There are many services in this area now. What features are you looking for? If you help with a list of requirements that might set some services apart from the others so we can help you find a match.
I just want something like ProtonMail or Tutanota

Both are very good

But I want a service where my user name is available

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Are you open to buying your own domain name and having one of these services host it, or do you have a specific username you want but it must be available in their generic free hosting domain?

B

blackgeekhack

Are you open to buying your own domain name and having one of these services host it, or do you have a specific username you want but it must be available in their generic free hosting domain?

I want a free user name, I am a student and I have no money to buy a domain.

Can you tell me the name of encrypted mail services?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
SCRYPTmail's position is that the quality & integrity of service matters more than geographic location of the servers.

Privacy and other laws change over time. Some companies have employees working from multiple countries. No specific country should be considered a magic shield that matters more than the services themselves.

Also to be considered is privacy from what? A government? A hacking entity? You said him, so I'll also mention I think that was a harsh comment against Sergei. ;)

B

blackgeekhack

SCRYPTmail's position is that the quality & integrity of service matters more than geographic location of the servers.

Privacy and other laws change over time. Some companies have employees working from multiple countries. No specific country should be considered a magic shield that matters more than the services themselves.

Also to be considered is privacy from what? A government? A hacking entity? You said him, so I'll also mention I think that was a harsh comment against Sergei. ;)

All I said was that America is a country that steals all
As the word he uses for American citizens
Since American is everyone who is born in the Americas
I do not see where Sergei badmouth
Well, I apologize if it was.

B

blackgeekhack

I suggest adding to the table "invmail.io"
It's the only thing I found
But I feel that is a copy of the missing cynical Lavaboom

compleo

Valued Member
What email encryption service recommended?
I do not trust US

Even though Scrypt has a server in the U.S.,i still feel it is an excellent e mail provider.According to the chart they are the only e mail provider that encrypts metadata,mailbox,attachments & address/contacts,& it's a freebie.

I also like Tutanota with an offshore server which seems to be you primary interest.