DKIM verification shows up as having failed and other issues

sportingdan

New Email
Hi!

I have configured a custom domain to work with SCRYPTmail but the settings page tells me the DKIM check failed, even though I have added the necessary TXT records. All of the other checks (SPF, MX, Owner) show up as "verified". Moreover, the DKIM signature seems to be okay when I check it with other tools, namely:
- DKIM Core;
- MX Toolbox DKIM Record Lookup;
- protodave DKIM Key Checker;
- AppMailDev DKIM Test Tool.

However, it must be noted that some tests don't even run because somehow the email messages don't reach their destination:
- DKIMValidator: email messages are not delivered but no error message is returned;
- mail-tester: email messages are not delivered and I get the following "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" warning:

«This is the mail system at host api1.scryptmail.com. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system : host mail-tester.com[94.23.206.89] said: 550 5.7.1 Don't add us as CC or BCC, send it directly to a @mail-tester.com email address ! (in reply to end of DATA command)»

I don't think this is related to the DKIM signature because I get the same result even when I send the messages from the @scryptmail.com address.

It's also worth nothing that my Outlook.com account was sending messages coming from SCRYPTmail directly to the Junk folder, both those sent from the custom domain as well those coming from the @scryptmail.com address.

In case you want to check my DKIM record, the domain I've configured in my account is: sobolev [dot] space, and I'm using the selector "default".

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
I'm sorry, for the inconvenience. For some reason mail-tester don't want to accept email from us. Also please feel free to contact me at: support@scryptmail.com so you don't have to provide your information in public.

ethp

New Email
Hi. I'm experiencing DKIM issue since signing for the service here (so since Monday I believe). Should I get worried? So far no serious issues with sending / receiving mail.

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
Hi. I'm experiencing DKIM issue since signing for the service here (so since Monday I believe). Should I get worried? So far no serious issues with sending / receiving mail.
Hi. It seems like our signing service quietly went offline, please confirm its working for you know.