Deleting auto complete in aim mail

Gen

New Email
Hello, I need to delete contacts that show up automatically when I am composing a new email in aim mail. I have aim address, not AOL. Thank you

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Which email program or webmail are you using to write and send your email? Do you mean you're using the AOL webmail and don't have the desktop software?

Gen

New Email
Which email program or webmail are you using to write and send your email? Do you mean you're using the AOL webmail and don't have the desktop software?

On my android phone. My email is though aim. There is a plus sign in the compose section where I put an address. There are a ton of contacts I want deleted. I don't see an option where I can do that.

Gen

New Email
On my android phone. My email is though aim. There is a plus sign in the compose section where I put an address. There are a ton of contacts I want deleted. I don't see an option where I can do that.

Update: No need for help. I found out how to get rid of them. I had to sign on to laptop and it had the options there! Embarrassed I didn't do that in the first placeo_O

dd27

New Email
On my PC only on EDGE when i enter on yahoo mail and write an email, i type "a" and is replaced immediately by "has", and so on, alway my words are replaced. On firefox i don't have this problem. I search on edge the settings for this but can't solve the problem.
can you help me?