DELETED EMAIL

SNOWBALL

New Email
HELLO ALL,

THANK YOU FOR PERMITTING ME TO POST IN YOUR FORUM.
MY BURNING QUESTION IS THIS:

WHEN WORKING ON AN EMAIL... AND I ACCIDENTALLY DELETE
IT...

IT DOES NOT GO IN MY DELETED FILE....

SO WHERE DOES IT GO..
AND IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET IT BACK?
OR IS IT TOO LATE?... GONE WITH THE WIND...:thanks:

ANY ADVICE?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi snowball,

Some email programs will save the email in a Drafts folder, in others the email will be lost if you close it before sending.

Which email service or mail program are you using?

:welcome: to Email Questions!

SNOWBALL

New Email
:thanks:HEY P... THANKS FOR HEARING ME..

CONCERNING RETREIVEING Windows Live Mail.. THATS BEEN DELETED ACCIDENTALLY..

Which version do I have........ stumper? I searched the net for the answer and this information below does not help me.. so I don't know which version of live mail I have..

How do I tell which version of Windows Live Mail that I have?

Wiki Author Community Moderator
Press Alt-H A. If that doesn't tell you, press Escape twice, then Alt-F B. The latest version is 15.4.3555.0308. If you've been running WLMail for the past three years without updating, you may still be running WLMail 2009. The last version of that is 14.0.8117.0416. Think hard before updating/upgrading, and back up all your data (accounts, messages and contacts). Better ask your other questions first.

I HAVE HOWEVER DISCOVERED ...I DO NOT HAVE THE LIVE MAIL THAT STORES MAIL THATS BEEN [..ACCIDENTALLY OR WILLINGLY... ]DELETED ; IN THE DRAFTS FOLDER.....

SO ITS PROBABLY SAFE TO SPECULATE... I HAVE THAT VERSION OR TYPE OF EMAIL THAT JUST sends it off to oblivion...

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

THERESA

Customer Service
The easiest way to check is to look for a folder called "drafts" if you have one, click on it and see if the emails that you deleted are there. If you don't have a folder titled "drafts" then they are gone.