Creating mass company E-mails

Patrick

New Email
I have a small company and want to send our customers E-mails. My company program saves this information and it can be exported to Excel.
I am unsure how to get the information to Outlook so it can be sent by a disrtubution list. It is a company E-mail account with Road Runner. There may be a better way to do this any help would be great.

Thanks

Patrick:cool:

Patrick

New Email
Thank you I believe this will include what I was looking for. I looked around yesterday to find this, is there a search area or do you just know where things are from visiting often?

Patrick:)

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Welcome back Patrick,

There is a search box at the top of the site that can be used for searching:

EQ Search Box.JPG

Although I have been using e-mail and running mail servers for over 10 years, the E-Mail Questions forum is a new site. Many of the how-to guides are being created as the questions are asked in the forums. If you have any additional questions and can't find the answer with a search please feel free to ask and I'll be more than happy to create a solution for the problem.

Also, if you already have an answer for a problem that you have resolved in the past it would be great if you wanted to share and posted the question and answer so that other people with the same problem can benefit from the answer too. :D

-Raymond