Common, sense, not so common

Barbara

Greylisted
I have just tried to open my email and found it again blocked. As I have shifted and my phone has changed nothing they ask in the questionnaire I can answer. So I tried to change my information with no success.
I am sure no one is using my email, also one of the question they asked me for confirmation of at least 4 emails. Well hello they are in my Hotmail So I DON’T NEED TO REMEMBER THEM. One good reason that I now need to use it.
Another question was my visa card also I don’t have one, is that a necessary requirement?
Cheers
Barbaradelaney@hotmail.com Not currently I can access

Barbara

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Nothing in Hotmail will ask you for your Visa card number.

What asked you for that? An email? A web site? A link you clicked?

Barbara

Greylisted
Hi Not sure if it was visa, it was the last question asked.
Any way I left that part blank and tried to send my new information in to no avail.

I just tried again to log in but it asks me my phone or business email. Last month when I got locked out I had to connect with my new business owners who now use my phone and business email account in China which belongs to them now.

I want to change to my new number now I am back in NZ
How can his be sorted.

Barbara

Barbara

Greylisted
I am still unable to use me email I have filled in the form to recoup again the reply said yes this is your email. BUT asked for the phone number and email that I don't use anymore.
not helpful
NB It does ask you for your last 4 numbers of your visa card and expiry date.

After 3 weeks of circles I am running dry of patience.

Barbara

Greylisted
I have now just got a reply from microsoft acc saying I didn't get my answers correct and suggest I open a new account as my account is nearly 20years old I have old friends information and private photo lost. They are not protecting me, this is my account and I want to be able to use it.
I have all my accounts for my house rental stored in that account, for tax purposes.
please what can I do
Barbara