Coldmail, new up and coming webmail

coldmail

Cold Mail
Greetings!

I don't know what I need to do in order for our organization to have a provider specific forum on here like Gmail and others. We would like to have a section on here so we can provide support to our users once our system is fully functional within about two months from now.

I'm here officially to represent COLDMAIL.COM. Our webmail system will support new and unique features including the ability to protect younger users and adults alike form all of the inappropriate content and solicitations on the web.

In the meantime, I would like to encourage everyone who reads this to visit our website, www.coldmail.com and pre-register so you can reserve your @coldmail.com address before all the good ones are taken.

You can also visit our new facebok page at Coldmail, Next Generation E-mail Service | Facebook You will be able to keep up to date with our development as well as make suggestions.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

I added you to our Email Service Providers group.

If there are frequently questions and support issues related to Cold Mail then yes, we would be able to create a forum for you.

:welcome: to Email Questions!

coldmail

Cold Mail
popowich,

On behalf of our organization, I really appreciate your warm welcome and your posting our information so everyone can be aware. I will be in touch with you again soon as our development team concludes development over the next two months or so.

Any chance you get to spread the word about us and get people to come reserve their @coldmail.com name at this point is much appreciated.

In the meantime, we are always open to the input of anyone on here.

Again,
Thank you!
:siterock: