Cheapest paid email service

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
How about the "free" email that comes bundled with other paid services such as domain registrations and your internet service provider?

How about the "free" email that comes bundled with other paid services such as domain registrations and your internet service provider?
Free: can lost anytime because there is no contract. I lost some gmail accounts without reasons?

My ISP retired all email services in my country.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I'm not sure who the cheapest is. It's been my experience that a paid account doesn't guarantee not getting an account lost/deleted or having a chance of losing email either.

If you're looking for a combination of inexpensive with great technical support, try LuxSci.

Don't let the HIPAA branding scare you away. They're security conscious too, and the price for individuals is $10/month.

Last edited:
I'm not sure who the cheapest is. It's been my experience that a paid account doesn't guarantee not getting an account lost/deleted or having a chance of losing email either.

If you're looking for a combination of inexpensive with great technical support, try LuxSci.

Don't let the HIPAA branding scare you away. They're security conscious too, and the price for individuals is $10/month.

Thanks man.

You scared me with that point.