changing address on pst file and put emails back to server

solquest

New Email
Hello.
I've just found a pst file with all my old email.
I'd like to put them back on the server (hotmail) but before doing that I've seen that some of them were not recived (or sent) to my actual address (@hotmail.com) but to an old one (@infinito.it). So I was thinking to export them from outlook 2013 to CSV, modify that address into the new one and then import them back on outlook 2013. The problem is that when I export them to CSV, in that file they don't have the date (received or sent) and so when I get them back on outlook 2013 they miss that info.
Can anyone help me doing this?
Instead of outlook 2013 I can also use thunderbird (45.3.0) but then I'd have to convert that pst file.
Thanks!

Anjleena

Greylisted
Hello,

You can solve your problem using given methods:

Method 1: Using Outlook
When you export the Inbox mailbox file in CSV file format, a CSV file does not store send/receive date within emails. A CSV(Comma Separated Values) file used to Import and Export contacts in form of spreadsheet or database in Outlook.

To get back your email with send/receive date properties within same email clients. You can directly import PST file which holds contacts.

Method 2: Using Thunderbird
To Move PST file into other email clients(Thunderbird). You have to convert default file format of Outlook into Thunderbird. To see your emails with send/received dates, move Outlook PST File to Thunderbird.

You can use a manual method or any third party utility tool to convert PST file to MBOX

PS: Try the demo version before moving further.
Hopefully, it will help to solve your issue.

Thanks and Regards
Anjleena