change text size

cindilu

New Email
while I use google to browse I'm okay, but as soon as I click on my gmail and/or my Wild Blue email pages the text is so HUGE. I can't find any buttons to click on (like 'view', etc.) to change the TEXT SIZE. Please help me. I've been struggling with this for four days now. I believe it's NOT a problem with my IE or GOOGLE browsers because for all the browse pages the text size is fine; until I click on my gmail or Wild Blue email button. Then the text is so large that I can't even see anything on the page. PLUS on my WB email page a a window pops up right in the middle of the screen. It has a huge "actions" offer at the bottom left, and a 'plus' mark, a garbage can, and a 'further options' icon. Since I can't navigate in this window [only the right side and the bottom screen sliders work at this point] I can't get rid of it. I am to the point of canceling both my accounts and starting over. Please help me?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

While holding down the control button on your keyboard hit the "-" key (between the 0 and + keys)

That key combination can be used to reduce the font size on the page you are viewing.

:welcome: to Email Questions!