Can't veiw next page of emails

llstreve

New Email
I am trying to find an email that was sent to me. I need to reply to a job prospect and send them my reference letter. This is time sensitive because the jobs are given on a first come first serve basis if you qualify. Teaching jobs in Korea. Anyways I need to find this email because I do not have his address written down. Please help. I cannot see any history of emails past the first page on any file I have.

I have done the work and did everything possible in tools and internet options to reset default settings, browsing history and so forth. Nothing is helping. I have tried FF and I am allowed only to see the first page in IE and FF.

I hope I explained well.

Thanks for the help anything is appreciated :)

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Is this question about email in your Hotmail account?

Try downloading a copy of your email to a mail program on your computer and using the search feature in that program to find the email.

The newer Windows Live Mail 2011 has built in support for Hotmail and viewing your mail folders.

If you can't install WLM2011 here are the directions for using a pop3 program such as Outlook Express :

http://www.emailquestions.com/hotmail/227-do-i-configure-my-hotmail-msn-email-account-work-pop3.html

:welcome: to Email Questions!

llstreve

New Email
I don't think you understand.

In hotmail I cannot view any emails. I can only view the first page. I have a file with over 200 emails in it. I can only view the first 44. There is no way to get to the 45 email on the next page. The button to go to the next page disappeared.

This is the way it is in all of my files. I organize my emails into files.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

If I am still misunderstanding after this response can you take a screen shot of the problem?

To see all of your Hotmail email and work around any problems that you are experiencing while using the Hotmail web page you can use the Windows Live Mail program that I linked to above.

To help fix problems between your computer and the Hotmail web page here are a series of troubleshooting steps that you can try :

http://www.emailquestions.com/hotma...ms-including-blank-pages-login-redirects.html

If you are missing buttons and images etc the clearing your cache kinds of steps might help.

If you need quick access to your emails I still think that bypassing the Hotmail web site and getting Windows Live Mail 2011 is your fastest fix.