Cant synch email with pda

Blake

Valued Member
Hi I recently decided to start using my pda more. And I have had problems using it with my email account. I have it all setup correctly, but for the life of me it will not connect. I have all the info in correctly and settings right. I have been trying to use the built Outlook stuff, but it does not work at all. I was wondering if you had any tips or advice on syncing up your information. Maybe it is a setting I have missed or something. As always thanks in advance.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Do you get any error messages?

What PDA and model do you have, and what kind of e-mail account (pop or imap) are you trying to connect to?

-Raymond

Blake

Valued Member
I have Palm Tungsten E2 . And yes it is pop mail server with AT&T. I have tried over and over to fix this then kind of gave up. I do not know what the problem is. I have been through the book, called support, just about anything a person can do to try and fix the problem. But to no avail.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

I did some research and came up with this guide.

If you setup or already have a working setup for the pop account on your computer, what happens if you sync those settings to the PDA?

Does it work now or does it still not work?

Apologies for the following secondary question, but the PDA has internet access while you are trying to connect to the account, yes? :)

-Raymond