Can't fully load website on email

Hi,

There is a website that I go to that sends me emails. Recently when I receive the emails I can open them but the attachments will not appear. I have an IMAC and tried to open it with using Safari, and Google Chrome. I have a computer with Windows 7 and have tried using Outlook, Gmail, and Google Chrome. I have a computer with Windows 10 and have tried using the same servers. I have a IPhone 4 and I am able to open it on that and see everything.

ACRIzona

New Email
2018 Experiencing the same problem. Verizon iphone caller sends MMS/text message to Gmail. Using my browser & Gmail I see the sender's address: (phone#.vzwpix.com) with a completely blank message, plus a simple attached-text-file. Opening that attachment shows the senders message as typed. No pictures, Nothing else.
Problem: To make matters worse, I use THUNDERBIRD email client via imap.gmail.com. Now I see the sender's address, date sent, and zero attachments.

Looks like Verizon assumes??? to use MMS format to send (vzwpix.com vrs vtext.com). Maybe Gmail has correctly sorted it out as attachments, but forgets to imap the attachments?
Maybe Tbird drops imap attachments? In researching this mess, I also learn that Verizon TEXT messages work using the cell network and/or WiFi, but...
Verizon MMS messages work using the cell network ONLY.

This is getting complicated. I think theres too many cooks in the kitchen !!!