Cannot sign in

trcspot

New Email
I cannot sign in to yahoo.com. I have used this for years but today it tells me it's a invalid password. When I click on Forgot Password, it is tellimg me that yahoo.com is an invalid domain. It want att.net, or sbcglobal.net, etc.

Is anyone else having issues siging in?

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

It appears that Yahoo may have had some DNS problems in the last week. Please see our guide for Yahoo connection problems. If steps 1 and 2 don't work, you may want to try jumping directly to step 11 about configuring your computer to use the OpenDNS DNS Resolvers. You have have better results using those instead of your ISP's DNS Servers.

-Raymond

itlndoll

New Email
Help!! I cannot retrieve my email. I can sign in and give my password but as soon as i try to delete my email, then the page displays this following message Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage. What is going on. I am doing this from a library and I have been for months. Please someone in the intellect world of computers please help out an italian. Milli grazi

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Milli,

Are you using the classic or new Yahoo mail?

Did you try any of the steps in the Yahoo mail problems troubleshooting guide?

I realize that you may not be able to try all of them since you are on a public computer.

Do you have the problem if you login at the link in step 5?

-Raymond