Cannot access email for 2 days

jacdehunt

New Email
I cannot access my email and have not been able to do so for 2 days. I receive a page load error on Mozilla or Cannot find server error on Internet Explorer. Is this being fixed and when? I see there are a lot of messages flying around about this, but don't see any resolutions. Do not send your response to my email because I cannot read it.

darcards

New Email
I cannot access my mail at Yahoo. I have been trying for three days. I keep getting a message that says the "server cannot be found." Then I get the message below! I still can access all other sites! I have read blogs that state that many others are having this same problem. Please help! I know I didn't make a mistake in the address of Yahoo and that it has not expired. Can my e-mail be transferred to my gmail account? darcards@gmail.com
Thanks for any help you can give me!

Darlene
darcards@yahoo.com

Address Not Found
Firefox can't find the server at us.mc513.mail.yahoo.com.
The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Darlene,

Try going to mail.yahoo.com. Do you get redirected to a page that works?

For me if I go to mail.yahoo.com the number in the address, in your case, 513, gets changed to a different number (different server pool).

If the first time typing in mail.yahoo.com fails try typing it in a second and third time.

I have been occasionally receiving the same address not found error and trying to go to the site a couple times seems to help.

-Raymond