Can not attach image and pics to Hotmail

Valley Marine

New Email
After reading a question from Emily Richards about "Can not attach images and pics showing file or photo in hotmail"...I have been fighting with this for 5 hours...I have been trying to send pics to an insurance agent for this amount of time..I miss this feature....I have never had a problem with this...I want it back...A month ago/or so I was doing O>K>...Now I cant send anything,The way I used to...I need to know how to enable this feature.now..I do not want to use another system or program to send pics to my kids...I am 56 years old.......Dave...Oh and by the way the 2 questions thing is stupid..Took me 10 mins to figure that one out....

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Dave,

We can not turn on a feature that Hotmail disabled, but we can help try to make your life with Hotmail a little bit easier. If you are trying to send a lot of pictures try putting them all in the same folder. You can then compress that folder with all of the pictures into a single zip file and attach it to an email to the insurance agent :

http://www.emailquestions.com/email-articles/359-compress-files-before-attaching-them-email.html

Oh and by the way the 2 questions thing is stupid..Took me 10 mins to figure that one out

I think you are talking about the recaptcha box on the registration page? Apologies for the inconvenience, but recaptcha is used by us and many sites to prevent spammers from registering. It helps keep them and their spam bots from signing up and posting spam links in the forums.

:welcome: Welcome to Email Questions! -Raymond