cabinboy1916

cabinboy1916

New Email
Hello, first posting. When I am typing text in my email, prior to the natural end of the sentence, usually about one-half the length, the text stop being posted on that line, and wraps forward to begin a new sentence.

Is there a setting I can access to prevent this?

Thank you

cabinboy1916

THERESA

Customer Service
:welcome: Does it actually begin a new "sentence" (putting punctuation at the end and capitalizing the first letter of the first word on the next line,) or do you just mean that it moves down to the next line before you think it should?

What email program are you using?

cabinboy1916

New Email
Thanks Teressa. I am really new at this and am not really familiar with the procedures.

No, when I am typing text in an email, when the text amount in the first line reaches about the middle of the page, the next word of text appears as a beginning of a new sentence. I have tried to move the curser to be in front of the first word (in the second line), then to hit backspace, but that does not move the any words back where they should be, to finish the first line.

Could you tell me, or have someone else tell me how where to find the Home Page for this service. I just stumbled on to it, and have no idea how to proceed. Thanks. cabinboy1916

THERESA

Customer Service
Is it possible that you have set margins for composing email? I'm not sure if you set it once, if it saves or if you have to set it each time. If it saves it, that might be your problem. I am going to include a screenshot to show you where to check. If you can't see it well, you can click on it to enlarge it.

margins.png

If the margin settings aren't the problem, try the steps at the following link to see if that fixes it. Please come back and tell us if either of these things worked for you so we can help others in the future. :thanks:

http://www.emailquestions.com/yahoo...nts-connection-problems-browser-timeouts.html

cabinboy1916

New Email
Is it possible that you have set margins for composing email? I'm not sure if you set it once, if it saves or if you have to set it each time. If it saves it, that might be your problem. I am going to include a screenshot to show you where to check. If you can't see it well, you can click on it to enlarge it.

View attachment 1112

If the margin settings aren't the problem, try the steps at the following link to see if that fixes it. Please come back and tell us if either of these things worked for you so we can help others in the future. :thanks:

http://www.emailquestions.com/yahoo...nts-connection-problems-browser-timeouts.html
Theresa: I could not open the screen shot, if there was one. cabinboy1916

THERESA

Customer Service
Directly underneath where I wrote, "you can click to enlarge it" That picture is a screenshot. Click that and you will see the picture. (It looks like part of an email that someone is composing and you can see part of a red circle at the bottom of it)