Business Group Email - Recommendations?

Tom25

New Email
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend any online Business Email software, obviously Google Apps is one option.
I mainly need something where let's say you receive an enquiry at sales@example.com and multiple user's can respond from their own email alias (i.e. dave@example.com).

This is possible with Google groups, but I believe you need to register more than one user to gain the benefits. So £33.00 GBP per user, per year.

Anyone used or heard of something else?

Kind Regards,
Tom

Big Dan

EQ Forum Moderator
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend any online Business Email software, obviously Google Apps is one option.
I mainly need something where let's say you receive an enquiry at sales@example.com and multiple user's can respond from their own email alias (i.e. dave@example.com).

This is possible with Google groups, but I believe you need to register more than one user to gain the benefits. So £33.00 GBP per user, per year.

Anyone used or heard of something else?

Kind Regards,
Tom

I'd look into something like a ticketing system. This way all team members can see the conversation and follow up.

The free way is to use IMAP, let everyone check sales@example.com and reply from their own address. Move messages already handled out of the inbox.