Bounced Mail

mtantamco

New Email
Am activating the tracking feature of my Lezyne cyclo computer, but the generated mails to my recipients bpunced. I have referred this to Lezyne but Lezyne asked me to refer to yahoo.
Here is the error message. Pls help me get this work

This is the mail system at host model.switchprototype.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN7253.html (in reply to end of DATA
command)

Last edited by a moderator:

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

The wording in the Yahoo error code (quoted below) makes it sound like there is a problem with your SPF record.

Double check the SPF TXT record in your DNS and make sure the IP you're sending from is listed in it.

Your message wasn't delivered because Yahoo was unable to verify that it came from a legitimate email sender.

Your email failed one or more authentication checks that Yahoo uses to verify emails are truly sent from the domains they claim to originate from.

mtantamco

New Email
Thank you Sir, but pardon me but iam not that technical. Am using a yahoo mail and it is the same mail I used to activate the tracking feature of my lezyne cyclo computer. The apps from lezyne is supposed to notify the mail recipients where I am during a ride. I referred this problem to lezyne but they told me to refer to yahoo.
This is how i understand though am not technical guy. The apps (Lezyne GPS Ally) on my smart phone is sync with my cyclo computer during a ride. The ride details like speed heart rate etc from the cyclo computer are push to my phone (Gps Ally) which in turn send email to registered recipients thru yahoo.
Hope above will help in resolving my problem. Thanks in advance