best way to download CVs

sacabonos

New Email
Hi, I work as HR in a school and we have an AD for job vacancies. I've included our gmail account in the AD and a lot of people are sending there CVs now.

- What is the best way to collect those CVs for offline use (because I need to finish work at home and currently I have no Internet).
- what is the best way to categorise those emails into groups like "English Teachers, Math Teachers, etc." for archiving.
- What is the best way to respond to all those mails if I need to send an interview invitation? Do I need to use a special program?

Sorry for asking many questions but I am new at this.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
- What is the best way to collect those CVs for offline use (because I need to finish work at home and currently I have no Internet).

What is a CV File? Is that page correct?

Can you download the files and the program needed to read them to a thumb drive?

- what is the best way to categorise those emails into groups like "English Teachers, Math Teachers, etc." for archiving.

I'd use Gmail labels to categorize the resumes.

- What is the best way to respond to all those mails if I need to send an interview invitation? Do I need to use a special program?

You can try this suggestion, or use your own email program to send an email to all of the gmail contacts.

-Raymond

sacabonos

New Email
What is a CV File? Is that page correct?

I am sorry for not being clear about that. I thought its a well known abbreviation. CV = Curriculum Vitae or Resume and what I meant was having those CVs attached to my INBOX mail. So how do I go about downloading all of those CVs for offline use to filter and categorize them then synchronize what I did at home with my gmail account when I get back to my office.

I'd use Gmail labels to categorize the resumes.

Will I be able to create gmail labels in a programs such as outlook folders or thunderbird folders in offline mode and then have them translated to gmail labels when I get back to my office with online mode?

Thank you for your suggestion. But isn't there some programs for mass emailing "without abusing gmail service of course"?

Thanks again for your concern.