attach a download

catbert

New Email
it used to be when I clicked on the attachment icon when writing e-mail, I could attach downloads just by clicking on them under the big downward arrow icon. now it wants a link and I don't know how. I right clicked and it even had a pull down menu with Copy Link on it but it didn't copy. any help would be greatly appreciated.:thanks:

THERESA

Customer Service
Are you talking about links or pics/files? I am including a screenshot to show how to attach a pic/file. You select the paperclip and then select the file you want to attach. (you can click the image below to enlarge it if needed)

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 974

catbert

New Email
hi. yes, that's the way mine used to work but now when I click on the attachment icon it puts up a screen with 2 blank boxes reading

Display Text and under that Edit Link and the link wants an http address. I clicked on what I wanted to attach and it even has a pulldown menu with Copy Link, so I thought I was saved but there was no link to copy since it was a vid someone had sent me. I swear I get weirder e-mail problems than other people, including my BF who has not a clue as to "what I did to it" ;-)

catbert

New Email
I am a COMPLETE idiot. so sorry. finally realized I was clicking on the link icon, not the paper clip. I thought I knew that one basic thing but give me to icons that look similar and apparently it's too much for me. thanks again.