AOL mail not working nor my buddy list HELP

thevoice

New Email
Recently my FREE AOL mail software stop loading my mail and my buddy list. So I upgraded to the 9.5 version and got the same thing. Any help?

foggy

Valued Member
Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

I have no answer to your problem, but I thought I would add here that over the weekend I was reading a little about AOL free email and thought I would try signing up for an account. I tried three of four times, but got some sort of error message each time. Only reason I mention this is maybe whatever's wrong with other people's email accounts is also something affecting the sign-up process. :confused:

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Yes, AOL members have been reporting issues for over a week now.

Mostly likely there is still a problem at AOL that you will need to wait out.

You can try to email websuitehelp@aol.com with the details about your problem.

Please let us know if they respond and if they are able to help fix the problem for your account.

:thanks:

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

Did you get a response? Did the problem fix itself? Is this still an issue for your account?

-Raymond

foggy

Valued Member
Well, I'm still trying to create an account with AOL but get an error message after completing the sign-up process. "Sorry. Please, try again" or some such. That seems an awfully long time to have such issues, no ?

Yikes ! No sooner did I post the above than I tried again and finally got an account ! Maybe things will be working for "thevoice" as well. ???

Say, doesn't AOL have HTTPS ?