Anyone having a problem using gmail in gmx mail collector?

snacks

Valued Member
I had a work gmail account that was being collected my gmx. It wouldnt work a few days ago so I decided to delete it and re-install it. Now I cant get mail collector to work with gmail but it is working with other email providers so it seems like its a gmail problem not a gmx mail collector problem,

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
How many emails do you have in your Gmail?

What happens if you change the Gmail pop setting to "email received from now on" instead of "all emails" ?

snacks

Valued Member
How many emails do you have in your Gmail?

What happens if you change the Gmail pop setting to "email received from now on" instead of "all emails" ?

maybe 20 and mail collector doesnt let you choose any of that til its added from what i can tell. the pop settings are in the gmx settings. like i said it was working then stopped but at first it seemed like mail collector was having problems. i removed gmail and a lavabit account. the lavabit account easilt re-installed with no problems but every time i try to install a gmail it no longer goes pass accepting. once it accepts the settings it freezes on "finish" which is the last step. yet lavabit finished no problem.