All email contact removed by my school district?

Gillbott

New Email
Is my school district's tech department able to delete all contact with two specific employees? A few days ago, their email addresses were in my search - no attached messages, but their addresses showed. Today, Saturday, Yahoo!'s "Nothing to see here!" icon shows. I'm addressing the board at the next budget meeting regarding unlawful termination, and would like to share that their addresses no longer show, indicating that they clearly don't want anyone to know about it.

If the tech department can delete contact, would Yahoo! be able to tell when it occurred or would the tech department only have that info on their end?

Thanks.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I can't think of anything your school district tech support could do to affect the behavior of your Yahoo account, unless maybe if their email system (unlikely) is also hosted by Yahoo.

This sounds more like a problem with your contacts list / address book. What happens if you try to send an email to those contacts? Does it bounce with an error message or appear to be delivered?