Account blocked and I cannot access to alternative account.

Karloz

New Email
Hello.
Today when I tried to log into my MSN account it said that it was blocked.
It happened to me before and I had to put my cellphone number and verify it, that time it worked.
Now I try to log in and it tells me to send the code to my verification e-mail and I cannot access to it anymore. I just need to find a way so I can unblock it with my cellphone number or something. That account is really important for me and I really need the contacts in there.
Any suggestions are appreciated, thank you for your time.

wingwing

New Email
same situation as you... my account has been blocked yesterday. every important email is inside that mail box~~ what should i do next?

wingwing

New Email
yes~~ i have tried each step above that you mention in the link. but still nonfunctional.

Regards,
Wing Chan

agarrod

New Email
same here been trying for a week now they keep saying they can't verify im the owner of the account please provide more information i have given all the information and they still haven't done anything

kozak

New Email
same here been trying for a week now they keep saying they can't verify im the owner of the account please provide more information i have given all the information and they still haven't done anything

How are you suppose to get around this I have the same problem it is a nusicence