ACCESS TO QWEST MSN EMAIL, USING 'other' PC

Mark

New Email
I have been searching for a suitable email-access service when I am away from my home PC.
There seem to be a variety of services to choose from; however, the information/advice is somewhat redundant and confusing: my question is this: What is the best/simple way to access my Qwest-MSN-Hotmail-Windows-Live email account when I am using a PC unit and am away from my home PC? (I am NOT interested in remotely accessing my home PC.)
- Mark

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Mark,

How do you normally access your account, with webmail or pop3? From what I can see you have two options. You can access your email with the webmail interface when you are away from home, or you can use the Hotmail POP3 guide for configuring pop3 access to the account. I'd recommend checking leave a copy of email on the server from the second computer if you use pop3 to access the emails. Did this information help to answer your question?

-Raymond

TalkToQwest

Qwest Communications
I have been searching for a suitable email-access service when I am away from my home PC.
There seem to be a variety of services to choose from; however, the information/advice is somewhat redundant and confusing: my question is this: What is the best/simple way to access my Qwest-MSN-Hotmail-Windows-Live email account when I am using a PC unit and am away from my home PC? (I am NOT interested in remotely accessing my home PC.)
- Mark

Hey Mark, this is Brian with Qwest. It does depend on the address you're using with us. If you have an @msn.com, you can access your e-mail via MSN.com. If you have an @q.com or @qwest.net, you can go to Qwest.net to access your Qwest e-mail.

Here is a link to our internet helps page, just in case you need it. Hopefully it will help a bit: Internet Help | Home Page

Let me know if you need anything else, or have further questions. You can reach us by e-mail at TalkToUs@Qwest.com.

Thanks Mark,

B
consumer affairs manager
Qwest Communications
Talk To Qwest - Qwest's social media portal