What are the IMAP Tools?
They are a set of perl scripts for use with IMAP servers.
The IMAP Tools enable you work with IMAP mailboxes including the following:
- Copy folders and messages to a new server (imapcopy.pl)
- Bulk migration of hundreds or thousands of users to a new hosting server (migrateIMAP.pl)
- Move messages between folders based on a set of rules (imapfilter.pl)
- Synchronize accounts on two different IMAP servers (imapsync.pl)
- Purge duplicate messages (delIMAPdups.pl)
IMAP Tools Support Forum.
- Load messages from Maildir servers into IMAP and vice-versa (maildir_to_imap.pl and imap_to_maildir.pl)