Yahoo mails delayed one whole day

Chopinocturn

New Email
Hello everyone, it's nice to join this forum!

Lately I have been experiencing some very weird problems with yahoo mail .

The emails take too long to arrive to me for example I know that someone sent me an email and it arrives in my inbox the next day!

I don't know what to do.

My mail account is a yahoo.gr, not a yahoo.com. I don't know if this is causing the problem.

If you think this is it, is there a way I can turn my yahoo.gr account to a yahoo.com account? I have been looking a way to do this for a while to be honest but I haven't found a way yet.

Thank you in advance for any reply.

Chopinocturn

New Email
Hello and thank you for the reply!

Yes, in fact I had the sender send me the same email at the same time to my yahoo mail as well as to my gmail. The email arrived immediately in gmail but in yahoo it arrived with a delay of a day. I did this test several times on different days.

The bad fact is that gmail is my secondary mail and very few people have it whatsmore all my registrations are done with the yahoo mail.

I will check the troubleshooting guide thank you. If you have anything else to suggest every idea is welcome.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Can you post a reply with the full email headers from both the test sent to your Yahoo and the Gmail accounts?

-Raymond