Yahoo is bouncing this message.

marionw

New Email
I emailed this message from my marico.cc domain to my sister at her Yahoo account and it bounced. I emailed a different message from my marico.cc domain to my Yahoo acct and it went through. I tried this message to my Yahoo acct and it bounced. So there is a problem with the message. Can you tell my what it is?

This is the game Michael mentioned...TB 12's return. The Pats won 33 to 13.
The Patriots are the white uniforms...the browns in brown and orange. At the
end of the game the browns players hug up with Tom and they congratulate him.
URL to the game. Google
Google
Google

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
It bounced? What was the error listed in the bounce message.

If it was a problem with the content or Yahoo's filtering I'd expect it to go to the spam folder.

marionw

New Email
554 -- the policy thing. But one said ID user did not exist. We have been emailing each other for years at least once daily. I tried emailing the messages to my Yahoo acct and they also bounced there. I thought maybe they were bouncing because each message had an url to a utube video, but I have sent tons of vids before without a problem. Just awhile ago, I took just a part of the message with an url to a vid and sent it to my Y Acct and it came through. When I tried that before it bounced. I took another part of the vid with the url and sent it here and it came through. But I just now received a bounce when I tried send the first part of the message to me here at Yahoo. Just Bizarre.

marionw

New Email
Finally figured it out. They didn't like the url that went to a website where you click on the video. I tried changing it to a utube url and it went through. Thanks.