Yahoo FeedbackLoop-pending postmater approval+domain request for FBL entered data vanish

Discussion in 'Yahoo Mail' started by hochi, Dec 18, 2010.

1. hochi

hochi New Email

Hi Friends

We have registered our domain for yahoo feedbackloop, for the past 1+ week, it was showing pending postmater approval.

All of a sudden, when we logged FBL yahoo module to check the status, I noticed all the records that was entered were gone.

I had to re-register again. How many days, weeks does yahoo+returnpath take to approve FBL domain request.

Any help appreciated.

regards

Hochi

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Hi Hochi,

Though they typically respond faster I'd allow a week for any processing related to Yahoo Postmaster services.

Is it possible that you were approved and somehow managed to abuse the service resulting in termination of your FBL?

Do you meet all of the requirements for getting approved for the Yahoo feedback loop including :

• Signing your email with DKIM/DomainKeys
    • Having an existing good email reputation
    • Dedicated IP address(es) for your outgoing email
    If you think there is a problem I'd contact ReturnPath directly - Email Deliverability: Contact Return Path, The Leader in Email Reputation & Deliverability Services

:welcome: to Email Questions!

3. hochi

hochi New Email

Thanks popowich for the information. Really helps. We meet all the 3 requirements as stated in your post. Our case is, status was showing pending postmater approval, when I logged into FBL yahoo module to check the status, our request task record was missing. I have set the request again.

Will keep our fingures crossed, to get the approvals.

regards

Hochi

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.