Yahoo E-mail Signature Background Problem

Sunride

New Email
Something has attached itself to my signature, a cartoon of a dog with newspaper in mouth, his master reaching for newspaper. It follows my signature and if I attempt to delete it, the button to delete is missing, so I simply stop my signature. Also, when I plain test my signature the whole computer code for cartoon is there with my 3 row signature. Even without the signature, when I send e-mails, this cartoon acts as a signature even if signature is shut off. I also seem to have some other issues with Yahoo e-mail. When I start to type, sometimes it writes in color, bold, underlined, italic without my requesting it. And sometimes it changes font in the middle of typing. I have been using XP(3), AVG no viruses, No Trojans, SpyBot S& D keeps turning up spyware that I have to delete, but keep coming back. SuperAntiSpyware tells me I do not have spyware most of the time. Has anyone else has these weird similar problems with Yahoo, I believe classic, e-mail? Any suggestions what I can do to remedy these problems and get back to normal? I am completely at a loss as to what to do. It must be something attached to the Yahoo e-mail because I have the same problem no matter what computer I use. Very Strange! And because I do not have a Business or Paid Account, Yahoo offers Zip Help. Someone please direct me in the right direction to remedy this yahoo problem.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hello,

the message you posted had all sorts of HTML attached to it.

I removed the problem HTML code from the above post.

I suspect you have a virus or some other similar problem with your computer.

When did the problem start? Can you do a system restore to a point before the problem started?

After that make sure your anti-virus software is up to date and try to run so spyware scanners such as spybot.

:welcome: to Email Questions!