yahoo e-mail printing problem

Logistik

New Email
Dear Sirs,

1.) I have problem with my yahoo.com e-mail this week, when i am printing out the e-mails are coming in very small size font which unable to read. (i changed the font size, etc... as well as tried to findout if it is fm the printer...but it didn't work) the printout font size is normal from any other sites and other programs.

P.S.: i have downloaded the internet explorer 7 last week not sure if that's the problem, since the problem i am facing is only with Yahoo e-mail.

Kindly advise what to do or how to fix it.

thank you in advance for your quick respond & kind cooperation.

Souha

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Hi Souha,

I have two suggestions. First, try copying and pasting the email into another test editor such as Microsoft Word and then print from Word. The second is to try the following in your Internet Explorer 7. Go to File and select Print Preview. Go to the shrink to fit window and pick 90%. Experiment with the shrink to fit settings until you find one that prints properly for you. Are you able to print your email now?

Befuddled

New Email
I didn't ASK how to change the font to larger when writing an e-mail. I know how to do that. I specified that I didn't want a complicated procedure to copy an incoming mail to a word processing program, enlarge the font there, and then print from there. I wanted to be able to print out an INCOMING E-Mail from Yahoo as a default, but NOT IN TINY PRINT. Until recently [I've had Yahoo mail for years] it defaulted to a readable font when you printed from incoming Yahoo e-mail. And arrived that way, too. Now the print is micro-mini, and changing it up to larger print in incoming Yahoo e-mail will not get it to print in anything but the most ridiculous mini font I've ever seen, no matter what I do to enlarge the font.

I can't believe Yahoo has no setting to receive e-mail in a decent, easily readable font. Surely there is some way to default it to larger print for every e-mail that Yahoo forwards to an e-mail subscriber. Please give us a way to do THAT, without all the messing around with Word or some other word processing program.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Are you using Yahoo's print function so you're only printing the email and not the entire web page?

Yahoo has a print option in the More menu that should fix your print sizes:

Yahoo Print.jpg