wrong name connected with my Emails

KathyKat

New Email
My Email address is: harleybooboo12@yahoo.com. When my husband and I were together, we both used this Email. Now, he has moved out of our home and has his own Email account. My problem is: Everytime that I send an Email to anyone from harleybooboo12@yahoo.com, the other person receives it as (from Michael @ harleybooboo@yahoo.com). My name is Kathy and, even when I click onto my mail for harleybooboo12@yahoo.com, the name for my mail is my name-(Kathy). So, why do others receive Emails from me saying "from Michael @ harleybooboo12@yahoo.com"? I need them to say "from Kathy @ harleybooboo12@yahoo.com". I've tried to correct this by going into my account information, but there it DOES list my name as Kathy, my nickname as Kat, my gender as Female, & my birthday as 10/10/1956. = All of this IS correct. So, how do I get Michael out of my Email messages that I send out under my Email, which IS harleybooboo12@yahoo.com??? If you need to verify any information to confirm that this is my Email account, please just ask me. Sincerely, Kathy (Kathleen) Quen

bburg

Valued Member
What program you're using to send email? Try to find the option where you can fill in your 'full name'.