wowway webmail secure login warning

Discussion in 'Email Service Support Forums' started by lolabondy2, Sep 18, 2008.

1. lolabondy2

lolabondy2 New Email

Hello,

To get into my e-mail I have to follow these steps every time:

1, click on email
    2. must log in
    3. this website certificate is expired or not valid. you might be connecting to a website that is pretending to be login wowway.com which could put confidential info at a risk. would you like to continue?
    4. this form will be sent in a way that is not secure. are you sure you want to send.

Can you help me?

lola

2. popowich

popowich EQ Forum Admin Staff Member

Hello,

I do not have a WoW account, but based on the domain registration information I'd recommend sending an e-mail to dwalden@wideopenwest.com. Please let the owner of the site know that their secure certificate is expired. If they renew their ssl certificate you and the rest of their members should no longer receive the warning messages while logging into their site.

Feel free to copy/paste this answer or send the link to dwalden.

-Raymond

3. popowich

4. popowich

WOW! Customer Support: If you wish to contact us, please call toll free 1-866-4WOW-NOW (1-866-496-9669).

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up (and it's free!). Click the orange sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.