Work in Progress

Do you think our new design better than existing?

• Old one way much better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

compleo

Valued Member
When i go to "settings",there is no back arrow button.The only way to go back to the e mail is to use the back arrow on the address bar or menu>inbox.I don't know if this is the way it is suppose to be or not.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
I type in the "to" box & it covers the "subject" box,as in autocomplete.The issue is if i move the cursor to the message/subject box & the e mail addy i just typed disappears.

Yes, you must hit return or click on the address to set it in the To: box before moving on or it will be lost.

Why does the "from" box have a drop down menu,is this for alias/DE account.

Yes, it is for sending from aliases. Sending from DE is not allowed.

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
When i go to "settings",there is no back arrow button.The only way to go back to the e mail is to use the back arrow on the address bar or menu>inbox.I don't know if this is the way it is suppose to be or not.

It's the current design. There have been similar suggestions that it would be nice if there was something on the left side of the screen that can take users back to the inbox. I gave the idea a +1 in the tracking. :)

nntnm

New Email
Hi @nntnm

We pushed out a fix. Please clear your cache / force restart your web browser and log back in.

Please let us know if the problem if fixed for your account.
After full cache clear and restart this problem still present.
Code:
POSTXHRhttps://scryptmail.com/api/saveNewEmailV2 [HTTP/1.1 504 Gateway Time-out 300758ms]
504 error say about 300 sec timeout but actual timeout was about 350 seconds.
Mailbox is not responsible while this XHR hangs. All messages are listed but not readable.

compleo

Valued Member
Yes, you must hit return or click on the address to set it in the To: box before moving on or it will be lost.

I never experienced this before in which i had to click on a certain area for the "to" box to work.I clicked on the address & it worked but i don't see the word "return" anywhere.

Also i just sent myself an e mail as a test & didn't received it,waited about 10 minutes.

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
After full cache clear and restart this problem still present.
Code:
POSTXHRhttps://scryptmail.com/api/saveNewEmailV2 [HTTP/1.1 504 Gateway Time-out 300758ms]
504 error say about 300 sec timeout but actual timeout was about 350 seconds.
Mailbox is not responsible while this XHR hangs. All messages are listed but not readable.
We had some problem with our file storage, please check Email Duplicates and account delay . At the moment backend operates from our old server.
Sorry for the inconvinience

compleo

Valued Member
When i log in there is a box that appears that shows it loading.Is this a permanent fixture or temp,i don't see this with other e mail providers.

scrypt 1.JPG

EQ Admin

EQ Forum Admin
Staff member
Currently it's planned to be permanent. Other email providers usually don't have as much processing to do after a user logs in. It's the SCRYPTmail way of letting you know that your account is loading and not stuck.

compleo

Valued Member
I have this in my scrypt account,but it is not from the inbox,how do i delete it?

Please Select Email

Info Board:

Hello everyone,
We appreciate and thank you for being our loyal clients. We are busy making your experience as great as possible and would like to invite you to participate i a survey.

We believe in free private email for everyone, this why we will continue to provide a free tier with the basic features required for sending or receiving occasional encrypted email. If you enjoy using SCRYPTmail as much as we do, we will soon be offering our premium features, bringing your experience with us to a new level. Since little was done before us on this area, we are asking you to help us make SCRYPTmail even better.

Please feel free to indicate how much you believe each premium feature is worth to you, and how much you will be willing to pay for those features without hesitation. We will strive to provide an excellent service at a reasonable cost and greatly appreciate your responses.

Please send email with your suggestion at: support@scryptmail.com with subject: "Name your price"
  • Mailbox Size: 200Mb incremental (Free: 200Mb)
  • Custom Domain: 1 domain incremental:
  • Email Aliases: 1 address incremental(Free: 3)
  • PGP Key: 1024 Bit incremental (Free: 2048)
  • Attachment Size: 1Mb incremental (Free: 10Mb)
  • Disposable Emails: 1 email address(Free: 5)
  • Address Book: 100 contacts incremental(Free: 100)
  • Sending Limits: 10 emails/hour incremental (Free: 20 emails/hour)

Example: I'm ok paying $0.2 a month to have extra 200 Mb.

Comments or question?
Please contact us at support@scryptmail.com

Gregory

New Email
Some minor bugs to fix:

In the inbox's web page, there are three wrong links:
These should be equal to the link are at the end of SCRYPTmail - Encrypted and private email service:
2. In SCRYPTmail - Encrypted and private email service...
3. In Settings - Password - Second Password...
  • The second field should say "repeat secret phrase".
4. In the inbox's web page, at the end of the first paragraph...
  • Should say "and would like to invite you to participate in a survey."

SCRYPTmail

Email Service Provider
Some minor bugs to fix:

In the inbox's web page, there are three wrong links:
These should be equal to the link are at the end of SCRYPTmail - Encrypted and private email service:
2. In SCRYPTmail - Encrypted and private email service...
3. In Settings - Password - Second Password...
  • The second field should say "repeat secret phrase".
4. In the inbox's web page, at the end of the first paragraph...
  • Should say "and would like to invite you to participate in a survey."
Thank you.

compleo

Valued Member
I noticed on the Scrypt "Q&A" page it states...

"Q: What is this all about with disposable emails?
A:
We are glad you asked..."

Also on the "features" page it only mentions disposable.

But no mention regarding aliases on either page?

Also it states "What features should we develop next"?,does this apply to the free or paid version?